USB Stands for Universal Serial Bus. This is a standard type of connection for different devices.
To lock and unlock your USB Drive, here are the steps;
- Insert a USB Drive into a free port
- Click on start menu, then on computers
- A window will appear, right click on the USB Drive.
- Click on “Turn On Bitlocker”
- You will be asked to create password and retype password.
- When you are done, click on next.
- Select which method you want in recovering your password.
- Now you are done locking your USB. Make sure you don’t forget you password, so that you will be able to access your files and document.
Voila, hope it worked, Please leave your thought in our comment section. Thanks..
P.S. Thanks for reading to the end. If you found value in this, kindly recommend (by clicking the share buttons below) so other people can learn too!Is there a Howto you'd love to learn? We'll be glad to create it for you, let us know in the comments. Cheers!