A how-to is an informal, often short, description of how to accomplish a specific task. A how-to is usually meant to help non-experts, may leave out details that are only important to experts, and may also be greatly simplified from an overall discussion of the topic.[Wikipedia]
Everyone knows something better than the next person. And just as we are passionate about making life easier and consequently better for everyone through Howtos.ng, we invite you to join us.
Get your Howto (whatsoever you know so much that you can teach a 5-year old in 10 steps or less) featured on Howtos.ng. Fill out the form below and we’ll review it. We read each submission that comes to us within seven days of receiving it, but don’t provide feedback or editing of Howtos we choose not to publish. If you don’t hear back from us within 14 days, assume your Howto will not be published and feel free to submit another Howto.
If you’d rather submit via email, please send an email to email@example.com. Include your submission in Microsoft Word/PDF version as an attachment along with your full name, short bio, website address/social media accounts etc.
Reposts: Occasionally,we accept Howtos that have previously been published on other sites, but please inform us if this is the case and the decision to publish solely lies with our editors.
- Howtos should be written in English Language and VERY easy to understand (You shouldn’t create a problem trying to solve one)
- Howtos should be written in STEPS (See any published Howto for a sample )
- All Howtos MUST be ten (10) steps or less (Few steps are encouraged)
- Howtos MUST be original (Except on rare occasions which is at our discretion)
- Add corresponding images to the Howtos if possible
- Anything you know will make your Howtos outstanding