Transfer of files from phone to your PC has gotten better, now you don’t need USB Cable. Some USB Cable may not just work, there by frustrating you.
Below are steps to follow to transfer files from your phone to PC without a USB Cable.
- Firstly, you must have Google chrome installed on your PC and your phone should either have flash share or xender.
- Open the chrome and xender simultaneously
- On the xender, click to “Connect to PC” on the menu list.
- Click on the hotspot icon, an IP address will appear on your screen.
- Now go to your PC, navigate to your Wi-Fi network, you will see the Xender network.
- Click of it and connect.
- Then enter the IP address which appear on your phone, in your Chrome browser and hit enter.
- Now you have successfully connected your phone to your PC.
- Navigate to the files your want, select and click on download.
- Voila, you have it on your PC.
I hope you followed this simple steps above? If you find this difficult or not, ensure to leave your thought in our comment section. Thanks..
P.S. Thanks for reading to the end. If you found value in this, kindly recommend (by clicking the share buttons below) so other people can learn too!Is there a Howto you'd love to learn? We'll be glad to create it for you, let us know in the comments. Cheers!