There are requirements as well as equipment needed to connect CCTV camera to TV.
- CCTV Camera
- Pre-Made Siamese Coax Cable
- Video Output Connector
Here are the steps to follow;
- Connect the CCTV Camera video out and power in to Pre-Made Siamese Coax Cable
- Connect the other end of the cable to the Video Output Connector which convert BNC to RCA, then connected to the TV.
- Connect the 3.1mm power plug right to the DC power supply that came with the Camera and the power supply plugs into the standard 110 power outlet.
- To view video from the security Camera, just select the video input of the RCA and video will display.
Hope this helps? Please share your thought in the comment section. Thanks
P.S. Thanks for reading to the end. If you found value in this, kindly recommend (by clicking the share buttons below) so other people can learn too!Is there a Howto you'd love to learn? We'll be glad to create it for you, let us know in the comments. Cheers!